This post is a bit delayed, but PowerShell Conference Europe 2016 was a blast. It’s a true global conference with both attendees and speakers from four different continents. I had initially planned to record several interviews with speakers at this conference but unfortunately could not do that. Fortunately, I made up for that by recording an interview with Jeffrey Snover. This interview is over 31 minutes and I really enjoyed talking to Jeffrey.
Jeffrey needs no introduction and we directly go to the questions that we always wanted to ask. In this video, he talked about PowerShell, System Center, Azure Stack, and the future forward!
- what Jeffrey thinks went
wrongnot that well in PowerShell features/design
- immutable infrastructure enabled by Desired State Configuration
- future of Windows Server 2016
- writing DSLs in PowerShell
- future of System Center
- Open sourcing PowerShell and PowerShell for Linux
- how he manages his time and what keeps him motivated
- Of course, his upcoming trip to Asia! 🙂
This was a great conversation and I am really looking forward to the future in Microsoft technologies space.