Time just flies. On 13th of this month, PowerShell Magazine completed 3 years of publishing exclusive PowerShell content. This was possible because of ever growing support from our awesome contributors. This has been an eventful year.
- We’ve added over 10 new contributing authors in the last year. We’ve added 3 new editors–the all star team, I must say–Tobias, Jan, and Bartek joined us. They have been exclusively writing for PowerShell Magazine ever since.
- We’ve had close to million views the previous year for the 193 posts and the total number of posts crossed the 600 milestone. This includes the PowerShell tips and tricks series and multiple series of focused articles.
- We have a very active series on Desired State Configuration and Azure.
- The PowerShell security special series was an instant hit. In fact, the articles in the security series had an aggregate of over 50000 views in just a span of two weeks.
- We updated the Quick Reference Quides for PowerShell 4.0
Publishing magazine content in eReader and PDF formats is still a dream that we are chasing. This needs more than just active reader and contributor base. We are actively exploring options to make this reality. In the coming year, you will also see us deliver new features on the site. Stay tuned for that.
By the way , if you want to be a contributor, just head to ‘Write for us‘ and submit a proposal! And, if you have any feedback or suggestions, please use the feedback form. We would love to hear from you.
We want to take this opportunity to thank and congratulate the community members who made this venture a success. We are looking forward to strengthening this community and I am sure we have a great year ahead.
Happy Birthday, PowerShell Magazine!