The pre-release version of Microsoft’s Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell Beta 1 has been released. Download it HERE.
Script Explorer Beta 1 is a free download and an extension of the content and guidance experience that combines the vast amount of knowledge held in the community with the resources available today from Microsoft. With Script Exploer you’ll be able to:
· Search online repositories such as PoshCode and Technet
· Establish and search local and corporate script repositories
· Filter search by location and product relevance
· Browse Community Resources, such as TechNet Wiki
· Seamlessly integrate community samples into corporate script library
Want to as a question or provide feedback on Script Explorer? Visit the online forums at: http://social.technet.