Copyright and Disclaimer
PowerShell Magazine (powershellmagazine.com) is owned and published by PowerShell Magazine LLC.
No person, organization or party can copy or re-produce the content on this site and/or magazine or any part of this publication without a written consent from the editors’ panel and the author of the content, as applicable. The publisher (powershellmagazine.com), authors and contributors reserve their rights with regards to copyright of their work.
The copyright includes (and not limited to)
- The content syndication from the RSS feeds of this publication
- The content and/or images used in any of the articles of this publication
The content on the PowerShell magazine and its website are made available on the terms and condition that the publisher, editors, contributors and related parties:
- shall have no responsibility for any action or omission by any other contributor, consultant, editor or related party
- disclaim any and all liability and responsibility to any person or party, be they a purchaser, reader, advertiser or consumer of this publication or not in regards to the consequences and outcomes of anything done or omitted being in reliance whether partly or solely on the contents of this publication ands related website and products.
- are not responsible in any way for the actions or results taken any person, organisation or any party on basis of reading information, or contributions in this publication, website or related product.