This week I was busy preparing a PowerShell workshop I’m delivering next week and this is my first workshop on my new laptop with Windows 8 RTM installed on it. And when taking a short break I stumbled upon some PowerShell wallpapers on the PowerShell Magazine website. And because it’s pretty easy to configure your own Windows 8 lock screen, I made some slight adjustments to the original wallpapers.
If you also want to configure your Windows 8 lock screen you need to follow these steps.
- Download one of the Keep Calm Lock Screen images from PowerShell Magazine Wallpapers’ page
- Save the file somewhere on your Windows 8 machine.
- Go to Windows 8 Start Screen (Hit Windows key)
- Click on your username (right top corner of Start Screen).
- Click on Change account picture.
- Click on Lock screen
- Select Browse and choose the file you have downloaded in step 1 and you are done.
Have fun with your new Windows 8 PowerShell lock screen.